Friday, August 12, 2011

Just like Daddy

Jenson had his first close encounter with dogs this weekend while visiting family in Iowa.  Chris is a true animal lover who pets strays and plays with every dog he meets.  I've always been a little more reserved when it comes to animals, especially dogs.  We can say reserved now that I'm an adult, but when I was a kid we would have called it scared. I can remember wishing for another route to school so I didn't have to walk past the big old mop of a dog that jumped at me behind a chain-link fence every morning and every night.

So far, Jenson takes after his dad when it comes to animals. He loves cats, especially the tolerant ones who let him pull tails. As you can see, licks to the face and hands brought nothing but smiles to our little guy's face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment