It's time to go back to work. These past 3 months have been absolutely wonderful. The birth of our little guy and all of the adventures that have come with him, the extra time spent with family and friends (especially Lisa and Mary Ellen) and wrapping up with the best Christmas I could imagine.
I've so enjoyed being home with Jenson, watching him grow and learn something new each day. I don't know how tomorrow will go but I am hoping that we both make the transition from home to work as smoothly as possible and without too many tears shed by either of us.
Wish us luck!
Good luck to both of you. Take advantage of the time that you get to spend being Amy (rather than Mommy). You'll also get the bonus of adding more people to Jenson's life that will love him and teach him. It's a tough thing to leave him, but a good thing to share him with others.
ReplyDeleteThe days will get better as you three establish some sort of routine. I've been thinking about you all day and know you are anxious about how things will go, but I am sure you and Jenson will be great! Tired but good.
ReplyDelete